I shall do my best to abide by these same resolutions this coming year. (since I fell short a little bit…) Here’s to a great 2015 in writing, and to keep on working towards new and old goals alike. 🙂
1. Write one full poem per day, any style any subject.
2. Read at least 5 pages per day, fiction.
3. Read at least 5 pages per day non-fiction.
4. Apply for at least one freelance job per day.
5. Write at least 2,000 words a day of fiction.
6. Complete all unfinished writing projects.
7. Publish a new ebook (poetry or fiction) every 2-3 months.
8. Submit something to a trad pub (maybe small press), agent, or contest every 6 months.
9. Have a full day write-in (or write-a-thon) one day per month.
10. Stick to all my deadlines, no matter what.